Interesting find, re: Norton Abrasives

I've been compiling a grit comparison chart for various sheets, stones, &tc. I've got responses from several sources including Monsanto, E-Z Lap, and several other sources. I just went to Norton's webiste and sent them an e-mail requesting technical specs on their "Sandwet" sandpapers.
In the product search page, under "Application", there is a selection for "Sharpening plane blades and chisels" among a list of others.
-Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
A link would have been helpful.
On 10/9/2011 7:31 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:28:47 -0400, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

http://www.nortonconsumer.com/sharpening-plane-blades-chisels.aspx
It also appears in their drop-down search menus.
-Zz
Pretty much just an add. Nothing useful.
On 10/10/2011 8:23 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

check abpw for scary pdf