Instruction Manual

I recently bought a Grizzly combo belt/disc sander. I am putting the tool together and found there to be inaccurate references in the owners manual, extra parts at the end of the assembly that were not described in the manual and in some cases fairly thin details on a few items. This wasn't too big a deal because in comparison to some other tools in my shop, this one is pretty straight forward and doesn't require the typical precision of, for example, a table saw. But in studying the manual, I see it was written in 1992 and last updated in 1997. What is the big deal to continuosly improve these materials and make them a quality reference. I just can't believe the last update on this was nine years ago. I have never had nirvana with an owner's manual but it strikes as one of the easier things to work on that shows real customer service.

Reply to
warbler