INSTRUCTION - Canes & Walking Sticks

Figured it'd be interesting to post a few links. No pictures, and I think whoever is making it more complicated than need be, but still, should be able to make a cane from this. With my own, I didn't read anything like this before I started on it, just looked at a link with profiles, and instructions (which I didn't really read), and went from there. Zen cane making.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Have a look at "Make Your Own Walking Sticks" by Mr. Self. Plenty of inspiration in his book: form rustic to fancy...

Reply to
Rita and Neil Ward

Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 6:51pm snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net doth sayeth: Have a look at "Make Your Own Walking Sticks" by Mr. Self. Plenty of inspiration in his book: form rustic to fancy...

Nah, don't need to. Since I got my initial inspiration, I've been Zening it.