Installing wave washers in TS

Anyone got any tips on getting the wave washers back into the trunion assembly that adjusts blade height on a table saw?

JP

**************** Choking.
Reply to
Jay Pique

I iced the inner part and heated the outer and then was able to wedge them in enough to where I could tap them in place with a piece of wood.

JP

**************** Heimliched.
Reply to
Jay Pique

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but this site was very helpful to and made a vast improvement in my TS.

RayV

the fiber one that's now with it. As for the grease though, I think I may stick with Slipit or some other lubricant that is less attractive of dust.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique