Installing wave washers in TS

Anyone got any tips on getting the wave washers back into the trunion assembly that adjusts blade height on a table saw?
I iced the inner part and heated the outer and then was able to wedge them in enough to where I could tap them in place with a piece of wood.
JP **************** Heimliched.
Not sure if this is what you are talking about, but this site was very helpful to and made a vast improvement in my TS.
http://home.pacbell.net/jdismuk/jetfix.html
RayV wrote:

Thanks for the link. I will probably go with a brash washer to replace the fiber one that's now with it. As for the grease though, I think I may stick with Slipit or some other lubricant that is less attractive of dust.
JP