Installing a Shelix cutter head

Good Day Gentlemen,
Iv'e decided to get a Yorkcraft jointer. The machine comes with 3 steel knives installed in the cutter head. They also have a Shelix cutterhead available, which I am planning on buying along with the jointer. So, my plan is to use the jointer with the steel knives until they dull and then install the Shelix cutterhead. My question is, has anyone done this? I'm mechanically inclined, but I'm wondering about the degree of difficulty for this task. I would be very grateful if anyone has any info on this process.
Thanks
Here ya go: http://groups.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_thread/thread/d75540192984590b/d69e09396069b842?lnk=gst&q=+shelix+cutterhead&rnum=3#d69e09396069b842 GLiddy wrote:

Thanks Tom. I suspected that it would be an easy task, but the I would a press. Once again thanks.