Installing 10' ceiling . . ..

And start calling McFeely square drive screws Robertson screws like the real inventor of them did. I'll bet you call Phillips head screws 'star'.

And Walmart has a sale on friends. You can get about 7 for 22$.

Reply to
cselby

But do they speak English?

Reply to
jimmy

No, spoken English is only for those people that have a street address. For anybody with a P.O. Box, Walmart restricts them to a rare Hungarian/Ethiopian dialect.

Reply to
Upscale

So what's up with you and bipolars, anyway?

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

milyen?

Reply to
jimmy

He's anal retentive?

Reply to
jimmy

I'm a wannabe.

Reply to
Upscale

?

You must be exuding something to draw them to you. Maybe you should consider changing aftershaves, or taking a shower, or something?

;-)

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Nah! It's my smart ass mouth and irresistible urge to poke trolls and wannabe trolls that draws them in like moths to a flame. Of course, that suggests that somewhere in my genes, there's a few lurking strands of troll heritage trying to get out.

Reply to
Upscale

look who's talking...and replying:) Do either of you goofs ever do any woodworking? Maybe you could suck up the courage to troll a tough news group for a change. Troll wannabe's like you two turds are a joke.

Reply to
jimmy

LOL! Upscale you ain't nearly half as bright as you think you are.

Reply to
jimmy

Quite possibly. But at least I'm smart enough to be able to get deliveries to my home.

Reply to
Upscale

['get a real news group' shtick, elided]

I looked. First time through I parsed that as 'stalking...and replying'.

Yep.

Oh, and I already caught to you pulling your newsgroup followup fun and games on someone else a long time ago.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Steve:

First, let me say thanks for using our screws! (Whether you call them = Square Drive, Robertson, or ScruLox - as they were called by the = original inventor's company in Canada until several years ago!) You may wish to rethink your ceiling from a safety stadpoint. Putting = wood on the wall and ceiling of a shop sounds like a great idea at = first, but it creates a tinderbox from a fire safety standpoint. A = better approach is to install drywall for the ceiling, then panel over = it with the luan. I will be doing that very thing in my own new shop = very soon (but first I need to make a set of kitchen cabinets).

HTH, Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws

jimbo

[snip]

Jim, We appreciate your participation in our group. Keep it up. Oh, and I will shamelessly admit to being one of your satisfied customers. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Yawn. But not smart enough to come up with a new line.:)

Reply to
jimmy

Your buddy Upscale is not quite that bright, he has become a bit of a regular in alt.idiots. It's a perfect fit for him. Wouldn't you agree?

Reply to
jimmy