INSPIRTION - HORSE FERRY

http://ina.tamu.edu/LChorseferry.htm
I put this under "inspiration", even tho there are plans, because sure as anything, one or two of you are going to whimper that, "The plans aren't 'detailed' enough".
JOAT You have to kill pessimists, but optimists do it themselves.
MUPPET SHOW THEME http://www.muppetsonline.com/midi/muppets.mid
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 04:14:00 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That was interesting, thanks!
I think I'm going to build a model, maybe run it with hamsters, or go slightly smaller and use mice.
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin