INSPIRQATION - Coffee Table

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/09/diy_coffee_table.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890
Must have been designed by an 'artiste' or interior decorator. I can't see wanting anything like this in my home. Best thing would be to make one for someone you don't like very much, then check to make sure they have it when you go to their place. LOL
That's about the ugliest, least-practical coffee table I've ever seen in my life.
-Zz