INSPIRATION - Yacht

http://gpsinformation.net/exe/redneck-yacht-2.jpg
And here I was only aspiring to a fishing boat.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT

So make up yer mind - is it inspiration or aspiration?
B.
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

Looking at that picture, it appears to be top-heavy enough that in a good heavy wind, the folks in the cabin are going to be scrambling to maintain respiration and avoid expiration.

Sun, Nov 11, 2007, 3:02pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth bitcheth: Looking at that picture, it appears to be top-heavy enough that in a good heavy wind, the folks in the cabin are going to be scrambling to maintain respiration and avoid expiration.
Sheesh. It's inspiration., not plans Youse gotta use some 'magination. Try this then.
http://files.myopera.com/devans186/albums/132256/thumbs/Redneck%20Cruise.jpg_thumb.jpg
J T wrote:

http://files.myopera.com/devans186/albums/132256/thumbs/Redneck%20Cruise.jpg_thumb.jpg
There ya' go. That's much better, must be revision 2.0

Mon, Nov 12, 2007, 7:49pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) did sayeth: There ya' go. That's much better, must be revision 2.0 -
And you can always trade up later.
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_houseboat.jpg
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT