INSPIRATION - Wood Box

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a80954
Just scroll down about half a page or so. You could scale it up for a toy box, if wanted.
If wanted a picture on something like this, often as not I'd draw one out myself. But you could find a picture you like on-line, priknt it out, and glue it on. OR, you could find a picture you like, glue it on, then paint it. There's plenty of kids coloring pages on-line, with similar pictures. Find one of those, glue it on, then it'd be just like painting with numbers (surely you've seen those0, except no numbers - very easy to do. If it's for a kid, you can even let the kid paint, or color, it.
On Oct 27, 2:20?am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)
FoggyTown
Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 11:52am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth mumble: Gee! A box! How inspiring! (What's next? The paper towel holder?)
Not inspired, eh? OK then, here's a fancy toothbrush holder, dedicated just to you. Be inspired.
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1151/723067088_77c3907d8e.jpg
On Oct 27, 9:03?pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I see you're almost out of toothpaste.
Sat, Oct 27, 2007, 2:13pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth burble: I see you're almost out of toothpaste.
Pardon? Anything I don't say is my work, is not my work. Always been that way, always will be. So, you aren't impressed by a "simple" box. I seldom work from plans, but get inspiration from pictures I find on the web. That "box" gave me a couple of ideas; "inspiration" f you will, that I may (or not) use in one of my later projects. Apparently you are waaay too advanced for any inspiration from such a simple box as that. So, I've expended the time and effort to find an inspiration suitable for you. Enjoy.
http://tripcart.typepad.com/tripcart_the_blog/images/2007/03/22/pooper.jpg
On Oct 27, 10:19 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Love it. I've seen more than one marketing exec who should carry something similar.
Thu, Nov 1, 2007, 1:40pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (CharlieSelf) doth ssayeth: Love it. I've seen more than one marketing exec who should carry something similar.
You can always tell when one of those types is full of it - they have brown eyes. Any other color eyes means they're a quart low.
J T wrote:

Here's one for only slightly more:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_idS75333
I got a similar one last Christmas, from Walmart, for $29 and it was full of cleaning goodies.
On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:20:09 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Except those dovetail joints sure look like box joints. And the antique hardware looks like rusty iron.