That's what they call it. Personally, I don't see it. Box like that, it'll probably look pretty ragged in just a short time. I'd say a nicely done wooden box, stained, or colored, would be a lot better. This one looks more like one of those artsy type of projects.
JOAT Jesus was a Ford man, that's why he walked everywhere.
GREEN ONIONS /green.mid