INSPIRATION - Viking Chair

Neat. Just scroll down a bit, until you get to the pictures. Just the thing to relax in, on your Viking longship.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

..and no more found in a longship then an easy chair

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 6:39am (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@callsign.net (Ralph=A0E=A0Lindberg) doth proclaim: .and no more found in a longship then an easy chair

So, now you're bitching about my easy chair too?

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Well it's clearly a very short bed, modelled on the Gokstad bed, rather than a chair 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 11:26pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com (Andy=A0Dingley) doth sayeth: Well it's clearly a very short bed, modelled on the Gokstad bed, rather than a chair 8-)

Yep, and I'd already decided to make a bed incorporating some of those features. Since I now tend to nod off at around 10PM, sitting on the couch, I could either ake a matched set, or just make a chair, and save myself a lot of work.

For general information, for those of you who don't know, the original bed was used on a boat. So there.