Neat. Just scroll down a bit, until you get to the pictures. Just the thing to relax in, on your Viking longship.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax

..and no more found in a longship then an easy chair
Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 6:39am (EST-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@callsign.net (RalphELindberg) doth proclaim: .and no more found in a longship then an easy chair
So, now you're bitching about my easy chair too?
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 06:39:39 -0800, Ralph E Lindberg

Well it's clearly a very short bed, modelled on the Gokstad bed, rather than a chair 8-)
Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 11:26pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com (AndyDingley) doth sayeth: Well it's clearly a very short bed, modelled on the Gokstad bed, rather than a chair 8-)
Yep, and I'd already decided to make a bed incorporating some of those features. Since I now tend to nod off at around 10PM, sitting on the couch, I could either ake a matched set, or just make a chair, and save myself a lot of work.
For general information, for those of you who don't know, the original bed was used on a boat. So there.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax