INSPIRATION - UNIFORM CASE

Not a lot going on today, so thought I would put this up.

I've thought about something like this, and decided against it. If it was me getting something like this, I think I'd prefer not. I believe I'd prefer a flag case, with a place at the bottome for medals, insignia, etc. Or, possibly just a case with only the medals, etc. Along with a little engraved thingy on it, telling name, rank, dates of service, branch, and so on, of course. In otherwords, something not so large it would be soon stuck away in the attic or basement, rather something small enough to be unobtrusive enough for whoever to want to keep it out on display. So, maybe a flag case, and separate medal cases, would be best, in the end.

JOAT Blessed are the flexible; for they shall never be bent out of shape.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T