Inspiration: Tree House

Noticed this one while stopped at an intersection yesterday. Note the railed porch, the stairs going up, and look closely and you'll see what looks like an electrical conduit going up.
I'm tempted to build one of those myself.
--John

We'll have to take your word for it John. ;~)
Leon wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

It isn't hard.
It is actually easy to build things in your mind.
Particularly if you have an active fantasy life.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Geez, I forgot to add the damned link. Sorry.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39383723@N00/2201263874 /
--John