INSPIRATION - Tealight Fountain

http://www2.harrietcarter.com/ProductViewer.cfm?p=http://images.harrietcarter.com/images/products/5533xxl.jpg&q=Tealight Fountain&IDU33
I think I'd use real pinecones. I will eventually make something along these line (at least using candles) to put in my fireplace - too damn much work, burning wood, for too little return in the way of heat, to use the fireplace for anything more than decoration anymore.
JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow. - Unknown