It's my understanding this was designed as a small lifeboat for one, maybe two, people. It'd pretty much have to be a life and death situation before I'd want to spend any time in something like that.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax