INSPIRATION - Space Saver

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?aB8043
A quality piece, any sophisticated home would be proud to exhibit. Should be simple enough to clone one.
Just getting ready to send the link along to a friend, and remembered I hadn't checked in here for awhile. Looks like you guys may have gotten busy, and started reporting the spammers to their providers. About time, if so. Other than that, looks like the same old threads, people still not googling before asking about plans.
Life is not going bad. Hope to have a 'spare' shop soon, to do my Dub project first, then a boat, and on from there. Even thinking about moving my metal lathe into it, doing a steam engine (monotube boiler), and at least one rifle. Also may get into a semi-production mode on my banks after a bit. Right now I'm prototyping, learning a lot from that, surprising. Selling prototypes for enough to cover materials, and some change. Life is basically good.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On May 2, 8:34 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

That's too beautiful to keep inside. Share it with your neighbors. Put it in the front yard, with impatiens planted in the bowl.
Please don't install one of these "space savers" if your bathroom needs to be drained of water for winterization. I take care of several "cottages" here in Maine that are "summer use only", and have to winterize them every fall. Some owners have not considered that the tank top needs to be removed to drain it, or to access the internals......
Grov
On Fri, 2 May 2008 20:34:20 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Relax, it's not attached to the wall.
B.
(J T)

Not attaching it to the wall invites a whole other set of problems -- this *isn't* the place you want the paramedics to find you when a loaded cabinet falls on you.
Cabinet attaches with keyhole slots or plates. Don't snug the screws in tight, and she'll lift off easily. French cleats would work as well.

The point is, it's easily removable.
B.