INSPIRATION - Sixteenth Century English Caqueteuse

I'd explain what a caqueteuse is, but because of the superior intellect and knowledge of all those here, I know that an explanation is not necessary.

Scroll down.

LMAO

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Paul does good work, doesn't he. Last time I talked to him he was renovating a Victorian era home (in Victoria BC) and in one room found, under layers of paint and wallpaper, that the original wall covering was... leather

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

Sun, Jan 1, 2006, 8:33am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@callsign.net (Ralph=A0E=A0Lindberg) the original wall covering was... leather

Ah, so that's what happened to Paul Bunyon's ox.