INSPIRATION - Simple Rocking Chair

http://www.designboom.com/eng/education/rocking/c4.jpg
Well, "I" think it's pretty simple. I imagine some of you guys are gonna claim you need plans - heh heh, you guys are outta luck, I don't know if there's any plans anywhere for it or not.
JOAT To assume is to make an enemy of exactitude. - Unknown

Interesting - I'll have to remember that one. With a couple heavy-duty hinges in the right places, it seems you could make one that folds in half for storage or moving. Thanks, Andy