INSPIRATION - Simple Bent Ply Chair

Well, simple is relative. LMAO

JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?

Reply to
J T

Looks cool , but is it really bent plywood or rather thin strips bent first and then laminated together? I would assume the second and that would be much more difficult to do IMHO

pawel

Reply to
Pawel

Wed, Feb 15, 2006, 4:45pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Pawel) doth asketh: Looks cool , but is it really bent plywood or rather thin strips bent first and then laminated together? I would assume the second and that would be much more difficult to do IMHO

Whoever made it calls it "bent ply", so why don't you guess which it is?.