INSPIRATION - Simple Bent Ply Chair

http://www.arcspace.com/books/Bent_Ply/10.-Bent-Ply.jpg
Well, simple is relative. LMAO
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?
Looks cool , but is it really bent plywood or rather thin strips bent first and then laminated together? I would assume the second and that would be much more difficult to do IMHO
pawel

Wed, Feb 15, 2006, 4:45pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Pawel) doth asketh: Looks cool , but is it really bent plywood or rather thin strips bent first and then laminated together? I would assume the second and that would be much more difficult to do IMHO
Whoever made it calls it "bent ply", so why don't you guess which it is?.
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?