INSPIRATION - Saw Handle Cane

is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

I have seen a lot of these at craft shows. They usually have a state quarter in them. Seem to sell very well.

Reply to
Curran Copeland

Reply to
Ferd Farkel

Wed, Sep 12, 2007, 6:46pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (Curran=A0Copeland) doth sayeth: I have seen a lot of these at craft shows. They usually have a state quarter in them. Seem to sell very well.

But then if you move out of state you'd have to throw it away and buy a new cane with a different state quarter.

Never seen one in person, what do they sually go for? Same price, quarter, or no quarter?

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

But then if you move out of state you'd have to throw it away and buy a new cane with a different state quarter.

Never seen one in person, what do they sually go for? Same price, quarter, or no quarter?

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

At the last show I saw them and bothered to wander over to talk to the vendor they were going for $12 with the quarter. I have seen them as high as $15 without the quarter. I know that one guy that makes them pays from $0.75 to $1.00 per Kentucky quarter. If you move to another state you could just keep it as a souviner or glue another quarter over the old one.

Reply to
Curran Copeland