INSPIRATION - Saw Handle Cane

http://www.routerforums.com/attachments/show-n-tell/814-canes-im002225.jpg

I have seen a lot of these at craft shows. They usually have a state quarter in them. Seem to sell very well.
Wed, Sep 12, 2007, 6:46pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net (CurranCopeland) doth sayeth: I have seen a lot of these at craft shows. They usually have a state quarter in them. Seem to sell very well.
But then if you move out of state you'd have to throw it away and buy a new cane with a different state quarter.
Never seen one in person, what do they sually go for? Same price, quarter, or no quarter?
(Curran Copeland) doth sayeth: I have seen a lot of these at craft shows. They usually have a state quarter in them. Seem to sell very well.
But then if you move out of state you'd have to throw it away and buy a new cane with a different state quarter.
Never seen one in person, what do they sually go for? Same price, quarter, or no quarter?
At the last show I saw them and bothered to wander over to talk to the vendor they were going for $12 with the quarter. I have seen them as high as $15 without the quarter. I know that one guy that makes them pays from $0.75 to $1.00 per Kentucky quarter. If you move to another state you could just keep it as a souviner or glue another quarter over the old one.
On Sep 12, 5:27 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Any of 'em got swords?