INSPIRATION - Room With View Pet House
I can just picture a cat, hanging over the front, waiting for some little dog to stick it's nose out, so the cat can slap it.
Make a neat cat house, except I doubt a can would sleep in it. Might be good to put the kitty litter box inside tho.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert