INSPIRATION - Raised Garden Bed

I don't grow stuff, just weeds. But, if you do garden, and have never tried raised beds, I'd suggest you give it a shot. I tried one years back, 4X4', and put a few tomatoe plants in. Amazing, tomato plants grew like you wouldn't believe, much faster, and larger, than just in the ground. Loads more tomatoes too. I wouldn't buy one of these kits myself, but plenty easy to know something together. Mine used scrap plywood, and was abut 18" tall - that's what I had handy. Personally, if I ever dedice to do any type of gardening again, I'll do it with hydroponics, in a green house - I hate weeding - and grow fresh veggies year round. But, if you're growing outside, and especially if you don't have a lot of room, I'd advise you to give it a try..

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T