INSPIRATION - Pussicat Palace Kitty Gym with Cherry Wood Accents

I dunno, but I think I'd have to have an "awfully" slow day before I'd make one of these. Might be a good kid project tho.

JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get.

- Albert

Reply to
J T

Thanks for posting, JOAT, I've been looking for a way to keep my kid's cat from clawing the carpet. And he wants to help me build something for the cat.

You hit the nail on the head this time. Whoopie! I get shop time with the kid.

Thank you!

-Dan V.

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

Fri, Jan 21, 2005, 12:17am valleskey at comcast dot net (Dan=A0Valleskey) says: Thanks for posting, JOAT, I've been looking for a way to keep my kid's cat from clawing the carpet. And he wants to help me build something for the cat. You hit the nail on the head this time. Whoopie! I get shop time with the kid.

You are gonna use cherry in it, right?

JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get.

- Albert

Reply to
J T

Fri, Jan 21, 2005, 12:17am valleskey at comcast dot net (Dan=A0Valleskey) claims: Whoopie! I get shop time with the kid. Thank you!

Forgot to mention. That came from this page.

Now you're probably going to go nuts trying to get your kid to decide on one design. Hehehehe