INSPIRATION - Portable Camping Potty

Classy. Unfortunately no plans, but maybe one of you guys with an expensive CAD program can draft some for the need plans people.

Oh yeah, I stil ai'nt dead.

JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

No need, that one's already been redesigned...............

couillion

Would I need a Crapsman saw to build this?

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

Wed, Apr 12, 2006, 6:35pm (EDT-1) couillion@no_spam_mail.net (couillion) wrongly clameth: No need, that one's already been redesigned...

You posted the wrong link, that's a horseshoe.

'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Can you imagine a couple of guys playing "who can hang on at the highest speed" with that setup?

Reply to
PJ Swanson

It looks a lot like what is described in "All Quiet on the Western Front".

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

Hey y'all, Watch this !

Pictures posted to tn.alt.obituaries