INSPIRATION - Portable Camping Potty

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2006/RedneckPotty.htm
Classy. Unfortunately no plans, but maybe one of you guys with an expensive CAD program can draft some for the need plans people.
Oh yeah, I stil ai'nt dead.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax

No need, that one's already been redesigned...............
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/NTE_AdditionalImages?storeIdi70&langId=-1&rfno 0308541
Wed, Apr 12, 2006, 6:35pm (EDT-1) couillion@no_spam_mail.net (couillion) wrongly clameth: No need, that one's already been redesigned...<snip>
You posted the wrong link, that's a horseshoe.
http://www.manbottle.com/pictures/horseshoes.jpg
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax

Can you imagine a couple of guys playing "who can hang on at the highest speed" with that setup?

Hey y'all, Watch this !
Pictures posted to tn.alt.obituaries
Would I need a Crapsman saw to build this?
Art

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:11:10 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

It looks a lot like what is described in "All Quiet on the Western Front".
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com