INSPIRATION - Pool Table

http://www.bestbilliard.com/resources/buildtable.cfm
I wouldn't want to make one myself, I'd much rather get a refurbished antique style ol one, the same type I played on when I was younger.
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.