Inspiration - playhouse / beds

These guys came up with a lot of fun ideas from a few basic designs. I'm not affiliated, just wish I was retired with a grand-child so I'd have an excuse to make one of these.

Chip

Reply to
Chip Buchholtz

How about a dog house? I made one that is 1/12 the scale of my house (4'x4' instead of 40'x40') with two stories.

Dave FL

Reply to
Dave

This is not as fancy as the link you provided but my dogs don't care.

are plexiglass windows to keep the sprinklers from spraying the dogs, now if I can just get my dog to stop spraying.

Dave FL

Reply to
Dave

Why do you need an excuse?