Inspiration - playhouse / beds

These guys came up with a lot of fun ideas from a few basic designs. I'm not affiliated, just wish I was retired with a grand-child so I'd have an excuse to make one of these.
http://www.customplayhouses.com/Theme%20Beds/themebedhome.htm
--- Chip
On Oct 2, 11:26 am, "Chip Buchholtz" wrote:

How about a dog house? I made one that is 1/12 the scale of my house (4'x4' instead of 40'x40') with two stories.
Dave FL

This is not as fancy as the link you provided but my dogs don't care.
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/Doghouse9.jpg
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/dbrasga/DogHouse8.jpg
there are plexiglass windows to keep the sprinklers from spraying the dogs, now if I can just get my dog to stop spraying.
Dave FL

Why do you need an excuse?
- Owen -