INSPIRATION - Pine Box

http://www.arkwoodcaskets.com /
βœ–
On Aug 29, 10:49?am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

$599 for something IKEA would sell for $150 if they called it an extended toy box? And how do you patent a running dovetail joint? I'm sticking with the polished bronze and silver handles.
FoggyTown
Add pictures here
βœ–
Wed, Aug 29, 2007, 8:07am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth mumble: $599 for something IKEA would sell for $150 if they called it an extended toy box? And how do you patent a running dovetail joint? I'm sticking with the polished bronze and silver handles.
That's because it's kosher. Can't get that at IKEA.
It was an inspirational post, if you make one, you're allowed to use any kind of handles you want. I think it'd be neat to make one with casters, and a piece of rope on one end, so you'd only need one pallbearer.
βœ–
Now if you *really* wanted to 'go Green' {Plus a more economical use of space} . . . a 'Post Hole' digger - the size used for telephone poles - is the way to go !! Especially since the 'markers' used for the first year are less then a foot square.
If you cut a circle of sod before 'drilling', you'll even have a ready-made 'natural' plug.
Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop {and 'YES' !!, I'm of the faith . . . it even says so on my dog tags - plus I intend to spend it all before I go. So it's either a 'Post Hole' or a 'Viking Funeral'}
(FoggyTown) doth

Add pictures here
βœ–
Wed, Aug 29, 2007, 10:17pm (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Ron Magen) Now if you *really* wanted to 'go Green' {Plus a more economical use of space} . . . a 'Post Hole' digger - the size used for telephone poles - is the way to go !! Especially since the 'markers' used for the first year are less then a foot square. If you cut a circle of sod before 'drilling', you'll even have a ready-made 'natural' plug. Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop {and 'YES' !!, I'm of the faith . . . it even says so on my dog tags - plus I intend to spend it all before I go. So it's either a 'Post Hole' or a 'Viking Funeral'}
Whadda ya mean, yer "of the faith"? What faith? Sure haven't seent any sacrifices for the Woodworking Gods coming from out your way. Ya heathen.
The preferred way to go is to not only spend it all, but be deeply in debt too.
ff it comes down to a 'post hole', or 'Viking' funderal, I'd opt for the Viking model, but at that stage, I doubt anyone is gonna ask me. I believe my personal preference would be cremation, followed by blasting the ashes out of a Civil War muzzle loading cannon. It probabl will never happen, but in that case it'll give me something to bitch about next lifetime.
βœ–
On Aug 30, 6:55?am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I have the feeling you will be using up all of your personal bitching allowance in THIS lifetime! (The counter doesn't reset to zero when you drop off your twig.)
FoggyTown
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Aug 30, 2007, 4:25am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (FoggyTown) doth sayeth: I have the feeling you will be using up all of your personal bitching allowance in THIS lifetime! (The counter doesn't reset to zero when you drop off your twig.)
Amazing, that doesn't make a lick of sense.
βœ–
On 30 Aug, 01:55, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Cremate me, mix my ashes with some wood glue and saw dust, and use me as filler on a wide variety of projects.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Aug 30, 2007, 11:07am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net (DerbyDad03) doth sayeth: Cremate me, mix my ashes with some wood glue and saw dust, and use me as filler on a wide variety of projects.
And you're 'which' member of the Addams family?
βœ–
J T wrote: | Thu, Aug 30, 2007, 11:07am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net | (DerbyDad03) doth sayeth: | Cremate me, mix my ashes with some wood glue and saw dust, and use | me as filler on a wide variety of projects. | | And you're 'which' member of the Addams family?
Larch, er, _Lurch_.
βœ–
(FoggyTown) doth

If I used pressure-treated-for water-contact pine how long do you think it will last underground?
--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Add pictures here
βœ–