INSPIRATION? PC Components...

Good Turn... New Hampshire, USA

-Remove 'BLEEP' to respond directly!

Reply to
One_Good_Turn...

These would go quite well with the red oak PC cases I have made.

Reply to
Gfretwell

There goes the uniqueness of my lead-in graphics on my website...

BUB 209

On 05 Oct 2003 20:29:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BUB 209) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Glad to see someone out there integrating the two loves in my life, (after SWMBO that is) Antique autos and woodworking.

Ever do any work on old doozies?

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Most of us like younger ladies Traves, but, whatever floats yer boat!

Reply to
Groggy

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:00:11 GMT, "Groggy" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

i'll just sit here and sing...

"Older women,,,,are beautiful lovers,,,,older women lord, they understand...."

hehe

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:00:11 GMT, "Groggy" pixelated:

My boss at a technology firm in the early 90's had a saying that I'll never forget because it makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it. When it came to women, he'd take 'em all,

"From 9 to 90, and blind, crippled, or drunk."

Later on, another guy said he was considering becoming bisexual since it could instantly double his chance of getting a date. ;)

.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques