INSPIRATION? PC Components...

http://www.woodcontour.com /
-- One Good Turn... New Hampshire, USA
-Remove 'BLEEP' to respond directly!
These would go quite well with the red oak PC cases I have made.
There goes the uniqueness of my lead-in graphics on my website... http://www.edswoods.com /
On 05 Oct 2003 20:29:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BUB 209) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

WOW
Glad to see someone out there integrating the two loves in my life, (after SWMBO that is) Antique autos and woodworking.
Ever do any work on old doozies?
Traves
"Traves W. Coppock" <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in message

Most of us like younger ladies Traves, but, whatever floats yer boat!
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

i'll just sit here and sing...
"Older women,,,,are beautiful lovers,,,,older women lord, they understand...."
hehe
Traves
pixelated:

My boss at a technology firm in the early 90's had a saying that I'll never forget because it makes me laugh out loud every time I think about it. When it came to women, he'd take 'em all,
"From 9 to 90, and blind, crippled, or drunk."
Later on, another guy said he was considering becoming bisexual since it could instantly double his chance of getting a date. ;)
.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development