INSPIRATION - Overhead, On The Wall, Wine Rack

http://www.winecabinets.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/hg-wr40526.jpg
Again, I wouldn't want to put too many bottles on one of these overhead racks. Of course, if it's in your mother-in-law's hourse, what can I say?
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie