Looks definitely doable. Found out the grand-dau made the honor role. So as a reward she's now got a guitar, and taking lessons. I figure that as punishment I'll probably be tagged to make a music stand, so trying to get a heatstart. I think some type of portable would be better than fixed maybe, but I'll see.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.