INSPIRATION - MILITARY WINE CABINET

http://www.dukewood.com/Item.asp?ItemID 62
Not sure what military this would be from. All the military I ever associated with, the wine of choice was always beer.
JOAT I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.
J T wrote:

The French ???????? Shit sorry, Couldn't help myself <Slap-Slap> John
Wed, Jul 27, 2005, 7:43am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JohnB) mumbled: The French ???????? Shit sorry, Couldn't help myself <Slap-Slap> John
Indeed. Your first clue should have been "French" and "military". Can you say oxymoron? Slap yourself again. LOL
JOAT I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.