INSPIRATION - MILITARY DAVENPORT

http://www.dukewood.com/Item.asp?ItemID=1
I've never seen anything quite like this. Pretty neat.
JOAT Blessed are the flexible; for they shall never be bent out of shape. - Unknown
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3336.bay.webtv.net:

What might be neat would be just a "topper" that could be fit to an existing file cabinet. Hmmmm....gonna think about that one.
Wed, Jul 27, 2005, 9:22am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@this.address (DanMajor) says in wonder: What might be neat would be just a "topper" that could be fit to an existing file cabinet. Hmmmm....gonna think about that one.
Ah, cockroach (or insect of your choice), now you see why I label posts like this as "Inspiration". Get's some people thinking. Other people just bitch because I didn't post a plans link.
JOAT I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.