INSPIRATION - Martha's Vineyard 8 Drawer Chest Furniture Martha^x0027s Vineyard 8 Drawer Chest in White Finish&code%9850
Some furniture looks good painted. This isn't one of them, in my opinion. I just think it would look immensly better with stain, or something, rather than this finish. Or, just a different shade of white might work wonders too.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown