Or, you could actually pry your wallet open, and buy plans. But, that wouldn'tbe the fun way.
A few days ago I found a picture of a bed, that had a base I liked. I'm still researching ideas for a bed for myself. Apparently tho, I didn't save the image, and didn't print it out. Bah. Humbug. So, I'm looking for it again. And, coming up with some rather interesting items on the side.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green