Inspiration: lap steel guitars made from cypress roots

The wood and guitars:

guy playing one and telling the story;

something unrelated but fun:

13 "There's Smoking in Heaven"

(where else can you get >8 mins of fun for $0.99?)

-Zz

"Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.

Zz Yzx

'k, just to spite you all and my ex I just ordered 3 of 'em and I won't post ever again. Well, no more tonight, anyway.

So there. Go suffer and grimace. And no you can't come to my birthday party.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx