INSPIRATION - LAP DESK

http://www.newwoodworker.com/lapdesk.html You can tell, I've been looking for stuff again. Ran across this, not bad. I'd make it a bit less tall tho I think, handier for tucking under your arm, and carrying.
JOAT The highway of fear is the road to defeat. - Bazooka Joe JERUSALEM RIDGE http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid
Pretty nice. It reminded me of the NYW project from a few years back.
http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?1208
Always wanted to make one of these.
Lou