Inspiration - Knock Down Casket

I can never aspire to be a real JOAT, but this assembly drawing for a knock down casket may give someone an idea. I assume that the flats are finished to ensure the sliding dovetail joints always fit.

Bailen

Reply to
Ed Bailen

This is what I would imagine you could buy if Target starts selling caskets.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Reply to
Phisherman

I'm woundering, how would these be as Christmas presents??

Reply to
RPRESHONG

Reply to
Gerald Ross

I could see one of those in Mahogany -- or maybe curly maple. I could make one now, and it wouldn't take up alot of storage space until I need it.

I wonder if they get large orders from anonymous sources.

tt

Reply to
Test Tickle

Reply to