Inspiration - Knock Down Casket

I can never aspire to be a real JOAT, but this assembly drawing for a knock down casket may give someone an idea. I assume that the flats are finished to ensure the sliding dovetail joints always fit.
http://www.arkwoodcaskets.com/assembly.htm
Regards, Ed Bailen

Nice!
This is what I would imagine you could buy if Target starts selling caskets.
Frank
Not Target... Ikea!

caskets.
Fascinating corner. Amazing joinery, a must see!

I'm woundering, how would these be as Christmas presents??
Looks like the box my lathe came in. I should have kept it and put handles on it.
Ed Bailen wrote:

--

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I could see one of those in Mahogany -- or maybe curly maple. I could make one now, and it wouldn't take up alot of storage space until I need it.
I wonder if they get large orders from anonymous sources.
tt
Amusing, however why would one want a knock down model, unless its intended to be used more than once<G>?