INSPIRATION - KIDS CUBE CHAIR

http://www.trains4tots.com/cuchbychfa.html
Just click to enlarge the picture, and you can see how they're made. Wouldn't need plans, basically just decide just how big you wanted one to be, and go from there. I'd put a cleat above and below the seat, just in case.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?