INSPIRATION - "Indoor" Homes for Dogs

Well, Hell, if they can make birdhouses for inside, why not dog houses?

JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- =A0Dale Carnegie

Reply to
J T

John DeBoo

Mon, Jan 10, 2005, 10:49am (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (John=A0DeBoo) says: Thats cool! I've a pair of Min Pins (miniature pinchers) and would love to have a couple of the small tents various outdoor stores have as displays. :-)

Making this stuff is fine. And, you could probably hit up the manufacturer for a couple of tents maybe - that or make your own. But, I wouldn't buy any of it - I couldn't afford it. Have you checked the prieces they're asking for all the dog houses I posted as inspiration? And, asking is the operational word, I would imagine they aren't selling real fast. One was priced at $5,000 - and it wasn't that fancy, I figure the average 14 yo kid could dupe one pretty easily, and it would probably look about as good.

JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- =A0Dale Carnegie

Reply to
J T

I can't afford them either but I'de like to have one just for grins cuz they're cute - a conversation thing. I wonder what the sporting goods stores do with last years models? Hell, if I put either of mine in one of them they're rip it to shreds probably. My dogs are my buddies but I'll be damned of they'll have a $5k house. Ours sleep inside on the bed and when outside have a nice small recycled plastic home with a thick blanket inside and a carpet doorstep. Its under a covered patio and enclosed on 3 sides. They've never complained!! John

Reply to
John DeBoo