INSPIRATION - Hula Hound Hula Hut Doghouse

http://www.store.yahoo.com/tailsbythebay/hatidogho.html
Gods above, don't blame any of these name on me, or any of the designs either. If I ever make a doghouse, it's gonna be one a dog wouldn't be embarassed using.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert

Maybe a "fancy" dog would like it.
Barry
J T Wrote:

I love my dog, but not that much! For the price they had bette scotchguard the aloha floral fabric that's installed with peace an love
-- makesawdust