INSPIRATION - HOUSE BOXES

http://www.woota.com/house_boxes.htm Whoo, saw the prices, and took my breath away. I wonder how much that would be per board foot.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Reminds me of something a friend used to do. She would paint the customers actual house, front and back, or slightly modified if they wanted to see what an add on would look like. Seems like her version was a little larger though. Don't recall the prices, but this doesn't seem out of line, if it's of their house, which it doesn't say. Joe
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

I love the comment "The interior is difficult to measure because it extends into the roof of the box." Translate to: "Hi, I'm a craftsman, but not only can't I do trivial High school math, I can't even find anyone to do it for me."
Jim H

Thu, Jul 24, 2003, 3:46pm snipped-for-privacy@wtwarch.com (JimHelfer) says: I love the comment "The interior is difficult to measure because it extends into the roof of the box." Translate to: "Hi, I'm a craftsman, but not only can't I do trivial High school math, I can't even find anyone to do it for me."
I would agree with that, but only if you substitute the word "artist" for "craftsman".
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html