INSPIRATION??? - Horse Harness Toilet Paper Holder

http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com/homedecor/tp_holder.jpg
Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.
J T wrote: |
http://www.classicleatherdesigns.com/homedecor/tp_holder.jpg
| | Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.
Hey JT!
Are you running low again? <eg>
I just tried to e-mail you a roll, but it bounced. :-D
Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 12:12am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (MorrisDovey) doth queryeth: Hey JT! Are you running low again? <eg> I just tried to e-mail you a roll, but it bounced.
Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL
Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 1:29pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JT) replied to Morris with: Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL
Made a count this morning. By actual cound, 118 new rolls. LOL Every once in awhile the store has a sale, and I can get a 24 pack from about 1/2 to 2/3 off, so I stock up. The sales aren't that often - got down to one pack before they had another sale. Almost panicked. LOL
I'll be posting a few more toilet paper holders, as time goes by. It's kind of intriguing, in a sick sort of way, how lacking in taste interior decorators can get.
"J T" wrote Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 1:29pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) replied to Morris with: Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL
Made a count this morning. By actual cound, 118 new rolls. LOL Every once in awhile the store has a sale, and I can get a 24 pack from about 1/2 to 2/3 off, so I stock up. The sales aren't that often - got down to one pack before they had another sale. Almost panicked. LOL
*********************
I read an article recently about the guy who founded the costco wholesale chain visiting Hawaii. It turns out that their highest grossing store is in Hawaii.
Years ago there was a dock strike on the west coast and Hawaii ran out of toliet paper. This experience was seared into the consciousness of everyone in Hawaii. So when Costco opened up a local store, the natives went nuts and stocked up on toliet paper ( and other things too).
Lee Michaels wrote:

Sure beats coconut husks!
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

wholesale
is in

of
everyone
nuts
Or Pineapples.
B.
All this just shows what women will spend their husbands hard earned money on all kinds of weird decorating "Junk" whenever they are in a decorating mood. After he sees it, or maybe lives with it for a few days or weeks it will get trashed or sold to some other woman at a yard sale.
After 43 years with my wife I've managed to reduce the amount of this stuff that "she" buys, but I haven't been successful at totally stopping it. I guess it's a "woman" thing.
Charley