INSPIRATION??? - Horse Harness Toilet Paper Holder

Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.

J T

J T wrote: |

|| Looks like one of the interior decrators has gone off his meds.

Hey JT!

Are you running low again?

I just tried to e-mail you a roll, but it bounced. :-D

Morris Dovey

Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 12:12am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@iedu.com (Morris=A0Dovey) doth queryeth: Hey JT! Are you running low again? I just tried to e-mail you a roll, but it bounced.

Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL

J T

All this just shows what women will spend their husbands hard earned money on all kinds of weird decorating "Junk" whenever they are in a decorating mood. After he sees it, or maybe lives with it for a few days or weeks it will get trashed or sold to some other woman at a yard sale.

After 43 years with my wife I've managed to reduce the amount of this stuff that "she" buys, but I haven't been successful at totally stopping it. I guess it's a "woman" thing.

Charley

Reply to
Charley

Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 1:29pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J=A0T) replied to Morris with: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL

Made a count this morning. By actual cound, 118 new rolls. LOL Every once in awhile the store has a sale, and I can get a 24 pack from about 1/2 to 2/3 off, so I stock up. The sales aren't that often - got down to one pack before they had another sale. Almost panicked. LOL

I'll be posting a few more toilet paper holders, as time goes by. It's kind of intriguing, in a sick sort of way, how lacking in taste interior decorators can get.

J T

"J T" wrote Tue, Jul 24, 2007, 1:29pm snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) replied to Morris with: Ran out once. Nevermore. Todays rough estimate is about 125 rolls on hand. LMAO Appreciate the thought tho. What can I say?, it was a slow evening. LOL

Made a count this morning. By actual cound, 118 new rolls. LOL Every once in awhile the store has a sale, and I can get a 24 pack from about 1/2 to 2/3 off, so I stock up. The sales aren't that often - got down to one pack before they had another sale. Almost panicked. LOL

*********************

I read an article recently about the guy who founded the costco wholesale chain visiting Hawaii. It turns out that their highest grossing store is in Hawaii.

Years ago there was a dock strike on the west coast and Hawaii ran out of toliet paper. This experience was seared into the consciousness of everyone in Hawaii. So when Costco opened up a local store, the natives went nuts and stocked up on toliet paper ( and other things too).

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Sure beats coconut husks!

Reply to