INSPIRATION - GEORGIAN MAHOGANY THREE COMPARTMENT TEA CADDY CIRCA 1790

http://www.hygra.com/c/tcgm.htm Well, this is one box I wouldn't replicate - not for use anyway - it was lined with lead, which supposedly was a common practice then. I'd go for shellac maybe, or at least cured poly.
JOAT No sense in being pessimistic - it wouldn't work anyway.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 30 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /