INSPIRATION - Gentlemen's Chest

http://www.furniturefind.com/LargeImage.aspx?img=/img/ho-bu/itm_194908_lg.jpg&name=HomeOriginals-BU Connoisseur^x0027s Gentlemen^x0027s Chest with 5 Drawers and 2 Doors&code4908
Don't worry guys, you can make one and sell it. I don't find it especially appealing tho.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:23:59 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I could not get that link to work, even adjusting for the wrap. Maybe this will work.
http://www.furniturefind.com/img/ho-bu/itm_194908_lg.jpg
JOAT, I think you've crossed the line on this one. I find no inspiration at all looking at the chest of a gentleman. Pleae post links for the chests of gentle (and not so gentle) women and I may be inspired to do something. That would be better to work on my wood!