Inspiration for CNC oprators?

Took my son to the doctor the other day and noticed something that may have a broader commercial appeal.
The office had the typical dropped ceiling with the tiles and everything, but in the exam rooms some of the tiles had designs etched into them. These were pretty basic designs (the curves weren't really smooth), but I bet most of you folks could come up with better looking designs.
I don't know how easy it is to import logos into the software for these CNC machines, but if it's pretty easy, I can easily see it being a profitable venture. A basic bit would probably last forever on those things, and those acoustic tiles are pretty cheap, I believe.
Here's a photo I took of it:
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00059qf8.jpg
-Nathan

Dragons with LED eyes?
Robatoy wrote:

Hmm - more fun to cut jpegs into Corian and back-light 'em.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar