INSPIRATION - Easel

http://www.puntagordalife.com/10easel.htm
I'm not even looking for anything remotely related to wood, or woodworking.
JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.

His website is located at
http://www.hugheseasels.com/index.html
Artists appreciate fine tools like the rest of us. When you consider what a big painting will sell for, these super easels will pay for themselves in no time.
I love stories like this. It is a classic example of that old success strategy. Find a need and fill it.