INSPIRATION - Duck Silhouette

http://www.rjgantiques.com/decoys/11781.htm
This one is dedicated to Bob. I'm a bit confused about it, but it was something to do with a workbench plan I posted, and him wanting more ducks. Something like that anyway. So, this one is for him. Make some, keep them around for 60 years or so, and they'll be worth a small fortune. I'm not taking the time to look up any more of these, so if you want more ducks, you're on your own.
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. -  Dale Carnegie
Add pictures here
βœ–
Here's a duck decoy link http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5080/duck.htm
Add pictures here
βœ–
Remember Pukey duck, yard duck, etc. I was saying the link to the workbench was a higher quality link. Don't take me seriously. I appreciated the workbench link.
Bob
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Jan 13, 2005, 6:33pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com explains: Remember Pukey duck, yard duck, etc.   I was saying the link to the workbench was a higher quality link. Don't take me seriously. I appreciated the workbench link.
Are you saying I misunderstood? Hard to believe. I was sure you didn't like the workbench, and wanted more ducks.. Ah wel. At least this means you're ahead a duck post. ROTFLMAO