INSPIRATION?? - Designer Canes

Personally I do NOT find them attractive at all.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

I enjoy the hand carved canes with wood spirits or gnomes along with some that are braided and dried.

knew a guy that worked in a slaughter house that made these and dried them in his barn loft. Sold them for some respectful bucks to some of the most unlikely clients as a statis symbol or some other reason that I fail to understand. Everyone to their own style I guess. Watch for line wrap.

RLM

Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 6:42pm RLM@127.0.0.1 (RLM) wroteth: I enjoy the hand carved canes with wood spirits or gnomes

That's one reason why I figure on keeping the canes I'm working on now square. Very easy to transfer a design to a flat surface, then use an X-acto knife to cut it out. Long ago I ad a binocular case covered with figures I'd put on using a single edge razor blade, then outlined with ink. I figure at least one of the canes is gonna get at least one wood spirit on it.