INSPIRATION?? - Designer Canes

http://canelady.net /
Personally I do NOT find them attractive at all.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:17:50 -0500, J T wrote:

I enjoy the hand carved canes with wood spirits or gnomes along with some that are braided and dried.
http://woodspiritcarver.netfirms.com/walking_sticks.htm http://www.randymacintyre.com/main.html http://www.carvedwalkingsticks.com/walkingsticks.htm
I knew a guy that worked in a slaughter house that made these and dried them in his barn loft. Sold them for some respectful bucks to some of the most unlikely clients as a statis symbol or some other reason that I fail to understand. Everyone to their own style I guess. Watch for line wrap.
http://www.fashionablecanes.com/Bull_Organ_Penis_Walking_Cane.html?gclid=CLiqr8vG4JECFQT3lgodCmS_fw
Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 6:42pm RLM@127.0.0.1 (RLM) wroteth: I enjoy the hand carved canes with wood spirits or gnomes <snip>
That's one reason why I figure on keeping the canes I'm working on now square. Very easy to transfer a design to a flat surface, then use an X-acto knife to cut it out. Long ago I ad a binocular case covered with figures I'd put on using a single edge razor blade, then outlined with ink. I figure at least one of the canes is gonna get at least one wood spirit on it.