INSPIRATION - City Duck

http://www.wetasschronicles.com/archives/images/CityDuck.gif
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
J T wrote:

Sun, Jan 27, 2008, 6:14pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@san.rr.com (LouNewell) doth query: for yard art?
Beware Of Duck.. LMAO
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Gee, I usta liv en chick-a-go; looks purrfectly fein ta me!
--
Twayne

Tired of MS Office and their shananigans?